- Heifers reproductive tracts are evaluated and yearling pelvic measurements must be greater than 160 sq. cm.
- Heifers are vaccinated for protection against IBR, PI3, BVD, BRSV, Vibriosis & Leptospirosis
- Heifers are dewormed and treated for external parasites
- Heifers are inspected to eliminate shorts, scarred eyes, rat tails and light muscled heifers, etc.
- All heifers have been tested for PI BVD and were found to be negative.
- Heifers are bred to calving-ease bulls with known calving ease direct and birthweight EPDs